Reflective 3D Printing Filament 1.75mm for 3D Printers, Rohs Compliance,1kg Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm
1.75mm Reflective 3D Printing filament for 3D Printers, 1kg(2.2lbs), SKU:K0306ST175-C0A
With SunTop PLA filament, 3D printing is no longer a trouble task. We manufacture the most consistent filament that is compatible with nearly all 3D printers. With more than 10 years of plastic extruding experience and quality control standards, all SunTop filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints.
- Reflect incoming light back towards the viewer
- SunTop PLA filament helps to produce high quality prints, minimize filament problems.
- SunTop PLA filament does not cause nozzle clogs and reduce stringing.
- PLA printed objects have a smooth look and feel.
- Great adhesion to the print bed and between layers.
- Uniform diameter
- Great melt flow rate
- 100% NatureWorks PLA Resins
PRIOR TO PRINTING
Build plate of your 3D printer needs to be level, clean and oil-free
Our PLA filament is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including Ultimaker, MakerBot, Flashforge, XYZ printer, Lulzbot, Zortrax, etc.
- Spool dimensions: 200mm total diameter x 54mm hole diameter x 65mm height
- Box size: 21x21x7.5cm
- Net weight: 1kg/spool(2.2lbs)
- Shipping weight: 1.4kg
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant, anti-moisture and anti-dust
Store PLA filament in a dry and cool place because it can absorb moisture from air. We recommend keeping PLA filament vacuum sealed until you are ready to use it because long term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance.
APPLICATION OF PLA FILAMENT
- For beginner
- Parts that will not be bent or twisted
- Parts that will not be placed in direct sunlight
- Prototype parts
|Material||PLA and reflective pigments|
|Printing Temp.||190 to 220 degree|
|Print Bed Temp.||0 to 60 degree|
|Melt Flow Index||12g/10min.(190 degree, 2.16kg)|
|First Layer Adhesion||Excellent|
|Odor||Little to None|
|Post-processing||Cut, filed, sanded, painted(with acrylic), glued|